Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Final Business Card Logo
This is my final logo design. I decided that I would use the simpler one of all my designs because I believe that it is the most unique and eye catching. I believe it is unique because it vertical while a lot of people choose to do horizontal. I took the advice and added in the catch phrase as well as fixing the size of the font for the business card. For the front of the card I used the flowing hair of my original logo. As for the back of the business card, the font used for the company's name, Hair in Motion, is Santa Fe. While the email, phone number, website, and catch phrase are done in papyrus. The font is white to off set the glowing orange. Orange was picked because it was the color of the hair in the original logo. Also using a vibrate color grabs anyone's attention. That was my reasoning for picking this business card logo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment